Thursday, January 12, 2012

Social Media Star Contest

"I'm a Social Media Star."  

Well, I'm a nominee at least.  Trivanits, the people who bring us wonderful elearning tools such as Lectora Inspire and Snap! are sponsoring a Social Media Star contest running now through February 15.

I have been a fan of their tools and a Lectora user since 2002.  Last May, I attended their annual user conference where they unveiled the newest addition to their line: Snap! by Lectora.   I had a great time and did a lot of backchannel tweeting while at the conference. Afterwards, I wrote this blog entry about it.   I guess that was enough to get me nominated.

Check out the contest here.  Vote for your favorite learning professional from among the nominees - or vote for me!  I'm a star!

5 comments:

  1. With nearly two weeks remaining in the contest, I am sitting in third place out of 18 contestants. Thanks to all who have voted for me so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Social Media Rock Stars 2012 ... to bring their cameras, capture some memories, and send us the best of the best for our Social Media Rock Star contest. buy instagram followers ebay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull..
    social bookmarking service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. social media marketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. smm panel

    ReplyDelete